www.dortmund-airport.de | Flughafen Dortmund GmbH
2 Master data
(1) The personal details you provide when ordering information material or registering for our newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of assembling and providing the information/documents. We only pass these details on for this purpose to companies appointed by us who have similarly undertaken to uphold all of the data privacy regulations.
(2) If your personal details are required to set up, formulate or modify a contract (e.g. when ordering a season parking ticket), then these details will only be used for contractual purposes.
(3) Without your express consent or a legal basis for doing so, your personal details will not be shared with third parties outside the contractual relationship. Once the contract has been fulfilled, your details will be blocked to prevent their further use. Once any relevant requirements under tax and commercial legislation have ceased to apply, these details will be deleted unless you have given your express consent to their continued use.
3 Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the "Block cookies" option in your browser settings. This may however prevent you from making full use of what our website has to offer.
4 Web analytics using etracker
(1) This website uses etracker GmbH technology (www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for use in marketing and optimization. This data can be used in turn to create a usage profile under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s local browser cache. It is possible to use these cookies to recognise a visitor’s browser. The data collected by the etracker technology will not be used to determine the personal identity of a website visitor, and will not be compiled with personal data relating to the person referred to by the pseudonym, unless agreed to separately by the person concerned.
(2) The collection and storage of data may be revoked at any time with respect to future services by visiting the following link: www.etracker.de/privacy?et=V23Jbb
5 Web analytics using SZM
(1) The Informationsgemeinschaft zur Feststellung der Verbreitung von Werbeträgern e.V. (IVW, Information association for determining advertising spread), the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung e.V. (AGOF, Working association for online research) and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analyse e.V. (ag.ma, Working association for media analysis) use what is known as the “Scalable Central Measuring System” (SCM). This system is operated by INFOnline GmbH in Bonn, a technical service provider. All four organisations adhere closely to the data privacy regulations applicable in Germany. At no time is the identification of users intended. Because the details are made anonymous at an early stage, user anonymity is assured from technical measurement all the way to data fusing. The objective of the reach measurements performed by AGOF and ag.ma is to gauge the use of online media, which are monitored using a measuring process tested by IVW. The “Internet facts” study produced for that purpose, and the IVW designations, contain only statistical data.
(2) The following details are gathered: IP address (to prevent the IP address from being linked to a particular person from the outset, the system anonymises it immediately by removing the last block of numbers), cookie (AGOF, ag.ma and IVW use the “ivwbox.de” cookie to measure usage data), browser ID (an algorithm for encrypting and other anonymising measures ensure the technical anonymity of the ID), geolocation (the place from which the website was accessed is allocated exclusively on the basis of the anonymised IP address.).
(3) AGOF and ag.ma (but not IVW) present randomly selected website visitors with a questionnaire. This questionnaire only appears after random selection, and is not influenced in any other way by AGOF or ag.ma. Participation in the questionnaire is optional and anonymous. At the end of the voluntary questionnaire, visitors are asked if they will take part in another questionnaire known as a follow-up survey, which requires the voluntary submission of an e-mail address. This e-mail address is used only to send a link leading to the follow-up survey. Once the follow-up survey link has been sent, the e-mail address is immediately deleted from the system. If the user answers the survey using a second browser, the data collected from both browsers will be merged in the system in one data set number.
(4) Data relating to usage sessions is deleted completely after no more than seven months.
(5) You can prevent the setting of cookies in your browser. Because the current browser’s default settings allow cookies, IVW, AGOF, and ag.ma allow a general opt-out cookie to be set. Once that cookie is activated, no other cookies can be stored. Please do not delete the opt-out cookie, otherwise a new, individual cookie will automatically be generated. You can use the following link at any time to opt out of data processing: optout.ivwbox.de.
(6) For more information about data privacy at IVW you can contact the data privacy officer at IVW at email@example.com.
6 Web analytics using ADTECH
ADTECH respects users’ wishes for anonymity and avoiding cookies. The ADTECH adserver will then no longer place advertising cookies on your browser. To do this, click on "Ad Cookie Opt-out" at the following website: www.adtech.de/datenschutz/
7 Web analytics using Google AdSense
Web analysis by nugg.ad
(1) The website of Dortmund Airport uses technology from nugg.ad AG (www.nugg.ad) to measure data used for managing adverts. In this regard, nugg.ad stores the frequency with which you use the various areas of the website in cookies. These cookies are stored in the browser of your end device (e.g. PC, laptop, smartphone, etc.) for a maximum of 26 weeks. The rough information relating to your Internet use can also be used by nugg.ad technology across a number of websites in order to get a rough idea of the kind of advertising that potentially interests you most.
(2) If you are interested in seeing advertising on Internet sites which matches your areas of interest, you can opt in to further theme-based analysis of your Internet usage. Should you choose to opt in, these opt-in cookies will also be stored in the browser of your end device. The storage period is one year. Should information already have been stored by nugg.ad in cookies previously placed in the browser of your end device, the setting of opt-in cookies works as follows: by granting your consent, the lifespan of the cookies already placed by nugg.ad is extended to a total of one year (calculated from the point at which the cookies were placed). Once you have given your consent, the information stored in the cookies before the opt-in will be retained and then deleted after a maximum period of one year.
(3) You can prevent the nugg.ad system from recording measurement data by exercising your right to opt out at any time. You can revoke consent that has already been granted at any time with future effect. An opt-out will also be stored in the end device of your browser and this has a lifespan of ten years. The opt-out cookie has the name ‘nuggstopp’ and is placed by ‘nuggad.net’.
(4) Using the following link, you can opt out from having your data processed and also opt in to having your Internet usage analysed: http://ad-choices.nuggad.net.
Please note: The cookie may not be deleted as long as no consent has been granted for measurement data to be recorded. If you delete all the cookies in your browser, you will have to repeat the process.
(5) You can also find further information on data protection at nugg.ad by visiting ad-choices.nuggad.net where you will be able to see on the theme monitor how your interests are assessed on the basis of your previous Internet usage.
9 Addthis.com bookmarking service
(2) You can block the use of your details at any time by using an opt-out cookie:
10 Social plugins from Facebook
11 Newsletter/ subscribing and unsubscribing
(1) If you subscribe to the Dortmund Airport Newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter, which you can do at any time. Once you have sent us your e-mail address using our web form, you will receive an e-mail from us containing a confirmation link. Once you have confirmed this link the Newsletter subscription will be complete.
(2) You can withdraw your consent at any time, with effect from that point onwards. If you no longer want to receive the Newsletter, click on the Unsubscribe link in one of the Newsletters to deregister yourself.
According to the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz), you have the right to receive information free of charge on information stored about you and, if required, to have this information corrected, blocked or deleted. If you have any questions in this respect please contact us using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org